Forklifts are utilized within warehouses to move huge loads, load delivering holders and unload conveyance trucks. They have the ability to lift pallets of material and put them in reserve locations to boost the vertical dimension of a room. For a forklift to lift extensive burdens, a counterweight is frequently used to movement the core of gravity of the vehicle to suit heavy loads or towering situation. Removing a counterweight from a forklift needs the utilization of a different forklift or winch to lift the weight off its location on the forklift and put it in a location to store it. Numerous counterweights weigh between 3,000 and 5,000 lbs.
- Locate the counterweight on the forklift. The counterweight can be located in the front, in the back or at the middle purpose of the forklift. When you have located the counterweight, discovery the mounting jolts or binds that join the counterweight to the forklift.
- Connect an overhead winch or forklift to the top of the counterweight with a chain.
- Lift the counterweight utilizing the winch or forklift to take the weight off the mounting jolts. Remove the mounting jolts or binds with a torque.
- Lift the counterweight a different few inches and, provided that you are utilizing a forklift, drive it out from under the counterweight.
- Move the counterweight to a space location and lower it to the deck. Re-append the mounting jolts and binds to the counterweight.